Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random Things

Hello JAM Members,

God is so good, right? I love spending Wednesday at Terrace Manor. Each week - you amaze me more and more. God is using you as a light in an otherwise dark world. The residents love spending time with you. Jesus came to earth to serve and than to die for our sins. Each time we help someone else and show them God's love, we grow closer to Jesus and walk more in His footsteps.

What other ways can you serve the Lord? I can think of so many. We can serve the Lord everyday. Help your parents with the dishes or hold the door open for another person. You serve the Lord by praying and seeking His guidance for your life. I know this is the hardest thing for me is to put my own ideas about how things "should" work and really wait for and listen to God.

We have parent night next Wednesday. We will have subs, chips and soda. Your parents should receive an invitation in the mail today or tomorrow. Please encourage them to come to learn more about JAM.

And I thought I would post a couple of the pictures from our lock-in last summer. We had so much fun! I can't wait until we do it again.
Keep on serving and loving God!! Until we meet again ~ Abby

No comments: