Monday, December 22, 2008

It's Been A While

Sorry Jam Members, I haven't posted for a while. It has been a difficult month, but I am happy to say that I am recovering from my surgery and hope to get back to normal soon. Since we aren't meeting again until January 5th, I would like to encourage you to pray everyday and write down something you are thankful for. Afterall, we are in the season of our great, great Savior's birth. We have that to be thankful for, right?

Here's my "short" list...I could go on and on.

I am thankful for God allowing me to lead Jam. I am thankful for my health and healing of my arm. I am thankful for my loving husband who loves me and keeps me close to him no matter what. I am thankful for my father who sacrifices everything for me and anyone else in need. He is fabulous. I am thankful for my salvation. I am thankful from friends like Katie, Julie, Donita, Missy, Susan, Eric, Anna, Ana, Justin, Jenn, Jennifer, Tori and many others who love me for me. I am thankful for having a job that pays the bills and working for a wonderful boss who supports me in all ways. I am thankful for having the opportunity to go to school for my Master's Degree. I am thankful for God's Love Story, the Bible. I am thankful for Haley, Ryan, Tim, Cody, Dalton, Ciera, Amy, Nicole, Marah, Michael, Sydnee, Anna and many other wonderful youth who I have been honored to serve through Jam. I am thankful for Dan at the coffeeshop for letting us meet there. I could go on and on.

Remember guys, we have a lot to be thankful for.

Don't forget, we start reading the Bible in a year on January 1. Since we don't meet again until January 5 - we WON'T meet at Terrace Manor, rather we will meet at Jabberwok and catch up on January 1-5...then we will be on our own. Of course, we will talk about what we read. Get your Bibles ready!!!

Julie, Katie and I will give you the chapters you need to read each day. This will take us about 15 minutes a day. Do more than read it, let God speak to you through the Words.

This is going to be a great year.

No comments: